Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh No! They're Following Me !!!!

I have been amazed at the pattern that seems to develop in our thrifting. We see one truly awful thing, and the next thing you know, there is another one. Considering the horror of finding one, it amazes me that another turns up. I have never been able to figure out, if there are always lots of these things out there, and we just get more attuned to it, or they really are haunting us trying to scare us witless. Well, it happened again. After the last scary potholder, I was checking out another thrift, and low and behold there was another possibly worse example. I didn't have my camera, and worried it might be gone by the time I got back, but then I came to my senses, and knew it would be waiting for me.


Notice the lovely colors of the other potholders nearby. I am just guessing here, but I bet the same person made all of them. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment